As part of our commitment to provide outstanding care, we offer free Wi-Fi to our patients and visitors, from August 24th 2021. (Hereinafter, referred to as this service)
You are required to accept the Terms of service of Hospital-WiFi prior to using this service and we ask that you be courteous to other patients and visitors when using your device.
Please aware that use of the services with your equipment and data is entirely at your own risk.
Throughout the entire hospital and its buildings.
- Your use of this service represents your agreement to the terms.
- Access to Wi-Fi service is free.
Please aware that you are responsible for any prescribed use fees for any paid services.
- We do not lend devices. You are required to use your own device that supports Wi-Fi such as smartphones, tablets or laptops.
- Since this is a free service, we do not provide technical support for your device or connectivity. Please take a step to connect by yourselves.
- We do not guarantee that this service will be available at all times and that access to Wi-Fi will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
We do not accept any liability for any loss of or damage to equipment and data that may arise through the use of the service.
- We do not accept responsibility for the privacy or security of your activities. There can be non-trustworthy third parties between the user and anybody. Any information being sent or received could be intercepted by another wireless user. It is your responsibility to provide adequate security for your equipment, including antivirus software.
- Network Security Key